Helping you create a resilient framework and culture that keeps you a step ahead of uncertainty.
The business and regulatory environment is in a constant state of change. Navigating these complexities and seizing opportunities requires new approaches and rethinking the way you do business. We can help you transform your governance framework so that you are resilient to risks and can meet and exceed stakeholder expectations.
Good internal governance forms the foundation of resilient and sustainable organisations and enhances confidence in the marketplace. The stronger your internal governance framework is, the better your organisation will respond to external challenges and emerging risks.
At Mazars, we can help you align your internal governance framework with your risk appetite statement, performance drivers and your desired corporate culture. This ensures your business reaches its full potential and meets expectations of shareholders, regulators and financiers alike. The importance of cultural tone at the top is undiminished. Our team will work with you to understand your objectives and develop a framework that meets your obligations, expresses your values and contributes to positive outcomes.
With our global footprint, we offer a team of specialists who have an international perspective and can provide you with actionable insights into governance, risk and strategy that suit your long-term ambitions.
Our experts can help you to:
- Create an effective and efficient internal governance framework;
- Identify, articulate and enhance your business culture and governance standards;
- Develop clear and effective decision-making processes;
- Design of risk appetite statement;
- Perform suitability assessment of key function holders (“fit & proper concept”);
- Perform self-assessment of management bodies (e.g. Board of Directors);
- Facilitate trainings to key function holders (e.g. Board members, Authorized Management);
- Draft manual of internal governance, terms of reference of committees;
- Assess management information flow / board pack;
- Perform gap analysis on applicable regulatory requirements related to internal governance;
- Provide oversight & due diligence advisory services (e.g. setup of oversight due diligence framework [including design of risk-based approach], due diligence questionnaire, due diligence on-site visit and reporting);
- Integrate Environment, Social and Governance criteria in your institution;
- Assist in setting up new regulatory entities in Luxembourg (e.g. banks, investment firms, investment fund managers, specialized PFS, support PFS, payment and electronic money institutions) through the drafting of application files the Luxembourg regulatory authorities.