At Mazars we check that your accounts are true and fair.
With more and more changes to financial regulations occurring, audit remains an important process to ensure trust and maintain ethical standards.
To assess the financial quality of companies, our teams of specialists adopt a strict working approach in accordance with international auditing standards as well as those of the institute of Réviseurs d'entreprises.
Audit is a core expertise at Mazars.
Mazars will always provide:
- A focused approach to the audit,
- The skills that are relevant to your industry sector,
- Excellent organisation skills,
- An effective control structure,
- Analysis of the most complex accounting processes in an economic context.
Every assignment will be overseen by the partner in charge who is entirely responsible for the client. This partner will always be your main contact point within Mazars.
Ongoing communication with your company and management is part of our approach. We want you to be fully informed and in control at all stages of the assignment so that you have the opportunity to ask questions or make adjustments to the process whenever you want to.
Mazars will check that your accounting and financial information maintains consistency and transparency. Our specialist sector teams will focus on your industry-specific requirements – your strategy, operations and finances – in order to ensure in depth knowledge of your business and stakes and establish a long-term working relationship.
Does your organisation need support with the increasing demands of accounting standards? We will make sure that you meet International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in your year-end accounts. To meet these requirements we will provide:
- Annual audits,
- Limited reviews of intermediary settlements,
- Examination of pro forma accounts,
- Analysis of complex accounting situations,
- A country and industry-specific approach,
We have specific technical expertise in many complex areas of financial reporting such as:
- Accounting for financial instruments and optimal hedging structures,
- Share option valuations and IFRS20 (IFRS 2) accounting issues,
- IFRS 3 …
We also supply you with experienced technical trainers who provide tailored courses to guide your finance teams through the complexities of IFRS or GAAP requirements.