The IT department of Mazars in Luxembourg is currently looking for a new member to join its team. Ready to face a new challenge? Don't wait any longer and apply below!
- Responsible for installation and configuration of network and security solution components;
- In charge of the installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and migration of IT infrastructures based on Microsoft technologies and Vmware;
- Implement best practices across all platforms including Microsoft, VMware ensuring high level of security and availability;
- Ensure the availability, integrity, security, and good performance of the network infrastructure;
- Perform incidents resolution and follow-up, problems identification, analysis, and customer support;
- Participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment and propose improvements where required;
- Keep a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility;
- Participate to IT related projects.
- Master’s Degree in computer Science;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in network, security, and system administration;
- Experience with data protection technologies including encryption, key management, data loss prevention, and hardware security modules;
- Excellent knowledge of Firewall, VPN administration, Network (switching and routing), Wifi, 802.1x ;
- Excellent knowledge of Systems: VMware vSphere/VSAN/ESX, Windows 10 / Office 365, Windows Server 2016/2019;
- Knowledge of the following is an asset: Active Directory, Exchange 2016/2019, Nagios, Power shell and scripting languages;
- IT passioned, highly motivated, organized, autonomous with a critical mind and a strong desire to improve things;
- Self-starter attitude, keen to learn and build expertise;
- Show strong communication and adaptation skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language would be considered as an additional asset.
We offer you:
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- A growing company with many interesting IT projects and new technology deployments;
- The opportunity to join a human sized international group and friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org