Our HR department is waiting for you! Join us and be part of the Mazars adventure.
- Recruitment: publish employment offers, manage applications, organize interviews, participate to job fairs and career events;
- Administrative management of employees: preparation of employment contracts, processing documentation, onboarding, updating and encoding in the HR system, entry declaration, monitoring overtime, preparing lunch vouchers’ orders, ordering Sympass Cards, set-up of mandatory medical examination meetings for new joiners, day-to-day administrative tasks;
- Training organization and assistance in the preparation of the co-funding files for the INFPC;
- Support the team on various processes: annual performance management process, maternity, paternity & parental leave requests, reporting, etc.;
- Participate to various HR projects in line with business requirements.
- You are studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR or a relevant field;
- Strong sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills (MS suite);
- Rigor and autonomy;
- A confident communicator;
- Fluency in French and English.
We offer you:
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- The opportunity to join a human sized international group and friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.