The job :
- Preparation of Luxembourg corporate income tax returns, computation of tax provisions and review of the tax assessments;
- Maintenance of diverse tax records and follow-up of filling tax deadlines;
- Contact with the tax authorities;
- Assistance of our clients on a day-to-day basis on various tax queries;
- Assistance in the research of new clients, preparation of services offers.
Your profile :
- Bachelor in Accounting or fiscal studies;
- Good understanding of accounting principle, any former experience in a similar position would be an asset;
- Good working knowledge in French and English, any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Good skills in Word and Excel;
- Rigorous, well-organized and team player.
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 18,000 professionals in the 79 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity alliance, which gathers 79 independent organisations and 28,000 professionals in 82 countries.
Please send your application to the HR Department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org