- Assist more senior members of the Regulatory Compliance team in providing regulatory compliance services to our clients;
- Participate in drafting, implementation and review of policies and procedures of our clients;
- Be involved in the Compliance function of various entities active in the Luxembourg banking sector and funds industry: Banks, Management Companies, investment firms, etc;
- Be in charge of the regulatory watch and the drafting of newsletters on regulatory hot topics;
- Prepare presentations and external trainings for our clients;
- You hold a Master’s degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- You have at least 2 years of compliance experience;
- You are familiar with bank and/or management companies environment;
- You are interested in regulatory matters such as UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR, PRIIPS, MAR, AML, and you are eager to enhance your knowledge;
- You are fluent in English (your skills will be subject to verification);
- You are familiar with regulatory and legal research;
- You are able to multitask, well-organized, proactive and self-motivated;
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to present your thoughts in a consistent and clear manner;
- You are a team player;
- You are a hard worker with a sense of responsibilities.
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- Working in a human sized International group;
- Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of 1st January 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries and territories that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 980 partners working from 300 offices worldwide. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organizations, at every stage of their development.
In Luxembourg, we are 140 employees and 9 partners.
If you are interested to join us, please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.