- Managing the team of Regulatory Compliance Advisors of Mazars and assisting the Director of the service;
- Be involved in the Compliance function of various entities active in the Luxembourg banking sector and funds industry: Banks, Management Companies, investment firms, etc.;
- Manage client assignments and build strong relationships;
- Participate to the drafting, implementation and review of the policies and procedures of our clients;
- Be in charge of the regulatory watch and the drafting of newsletters on regulatory hot topics;
- Prepare presentations and external trainings for our clients.
- You hold a university degree in Law, Finance or Economics;
- Significant experience (5 to 7 years) as a Compliance Manager or equivalent within a global consulting firm, in the financial services industry;
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters (UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID, EMIR, PRIIPS, MAD, AML, etc.) and interaction with regulators;
- You are a multitask person, well-organized, proactive and self-motivated;
- You have an excellent writing, communication and presentation with good analytical skills;
- You are fluent in French and English (any other language will be considered as an asset).
Mazars is a world-wide organization that provides audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services to clients in 79 countries and draws on the expertise of 18,000 professionals to assist financial institutions, private and public bodies and major international groups.
Created in 1966, Mazars Luxembourg employs more than 130 professionals. Our Financial Advisory Services department includes specialized and trained teams that have the right combination of knowledge, highly skilled staff, technical and project management skills to deliver a high quality and value-added service.
Mazars is also a member of Praxity ASBL, the world's largest Alliance of independent and unaffiliated audit and consultancy companies. Our contacts to these Praxity participating firms enable our clients a professional support in their transnational activities from a single source.
Please send your application to the HR Department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org