- You will manage a diverse portfolio of clients specialized in the real estate, financial and commercial sectors ;
- You will manage the whole accounting process for clients : preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports ;
- You will prepare legal documents (Corporate) and annual accounts ;
- You will be in charge of the communication with all intermediaries (auditors, notaries, banks, tax specialists).
- You hold a Bachelor degree in accounting and have a significant professional experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg ;
- You have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and the tax regulations in Luxembourg and/or in France ;
- Experience with BOB 50 software will be considered an asset ;
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset ;
- You are a dynamic and proactive person, team player and have excellent communication skills.
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 18,000 professionals in the 79 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity alliance, which gathers 79 independent organizations and 28,000 professionals in 82 countries.
Please send your application to the HR Department by e-mail to email@example.com