Your profile :
• You have a successful experience of at least two years in a similar position with proven knowledge of one of the following sectors :
- Investment Funds
- Commercial companies
- Real estate
- Private equity
• You have excellent analytical skills enabling the identification of issues and the suggestion of appropriate solutions
• You are familiar with the management team on the field and enjoy sharing and communicating your expertise
• You are fluent in French and English or German
• You enjoy teamwork and you have strong computer skills (Word, Excel …).
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
Continuing trainings with the firm and the international organization and listing the IRE internship in order to obtain the professional qualification as “réviseur d’entreprises”.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 18,000 professionals in the 79 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity alliance, which gathers 64 independent organisations and 39,000 professionals in 103 countries.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of HR department.